Dryer Vent Cleaning Illinois
When is the last time you checked your dryer vent and ductwork for lint buildup? Over 15,000 dryer fires occur each year; most of which are due to lint buildup in the vent and ductwork. Trinity Electrical Services, Inc can thoroughly clean your dryer vent and ductwork, which reduces the risk of your dryer catching on fire.
We can also install a dryer vent alarm which warns you with an audible alarm when airflow is restricted due to lint buildup in your dryer"s ventilation system.
Call us today at 630-499-1492 to find out how cost effective it can be to safeguard your family. It’s probably cheaper than you think!
The dryer is still producing airflow, but no heat. ie-it takes longer and longer to dry clothes, espcially towels & jeans, or any other article of clothing.
- Clothes are still damp or hotter than usual at the end of the cycle.
- Outdoor flapper on vent hood doesn't open when your dryer is on.
- Airflow from the vent seems low.
Benefits to Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Allows your dryer to operate more efficiently, using less energy and saving you money.
- Protects your dryer from excess wear and premature death.
- Helps clothes to dry faster - a time & money saver.
- Reduces excess household dust & humidity.
- Helps preserve clothing, as many fabrics are damaged by excessive high heat.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY - PREVENTS A POSSIBLE DRYER FIRE.
- Most vents should be cleaned on a yearly basis. Dryer vent cleaning is the only solution.
Some dryer vents need to be cleaned more often:
- How heavily is the dryer used?
- How long is the vent? Shorter vents usually blow better.
- What is the age & type of both the dryer & vent being used?
- What is the design of the vent? Vents with lots of turns & "elbows" have less air flow & build up more lint.