Woodridge, IL Radon Mitigation
Trinity Electrical and Radon Mitigation is ready to serve you and keep your business and home safer with experienced staff and a wide range of services for Radon Mitigation.
Woodridge, IL clients realize that we’re a family-owned, local company. We desire to take good care of you and build on our excellent reputation as we serve you. As a provider we are fully-licensed, insured and bonded.
Radon Mitigation in Woodridge, IL
Radon can pose serious challenges. It is a radioactive element that can create serious health issues like lung cancer. The decay of uranium occurs naturally in soil. Radon is a part of that radioactive chain. Radon is unable to be seen, tasted or smelled. Radon is not similar to other pollutants in the home like carbon monoxide because the damaging impact to your health is frequently delayed. Those are just a few of the reasons what it is of utmost importance to ensure that your partner is an expert for Radon Mitigation. Woodridge, IL customers realize the value of the expertise that Trinity Electrical and Radon Mitigation has in Radon Mitigation.
Woodridge, IL customers can be on the receiving end of radon exposure for several years without even knowing it is happening. It is good to know that testing is not that expensive and not terribly difficult to have done. Determining if you are at risk can only be done through testing. Woodridge, IL clients know we have the expertise to provide this essential service for them.
Trinity Electrical and Radon Mitigation can neutralize the dangers of radon gas and minimize the products of decay from your business or home. We are experts in dealing with Radon Mitigation. Woodridge, IL customers will get help by calling us today at (630) 499-1492 to see how we can serve you with our non-invasive radon mitigation procedures.
Woodridge, IL Radon
Some Fast Facts about Radon
- Radon is the heaviest known gas – nine times denser than air. Because it contains only one atom, it also can penetrate many other materials such as leather and paper with ease.
- All types of homes have radon, even new construction.
- The average indoor radon level in the U.S. is 1.3pCi/L. The average outdoor level is 0.4pCi/L. Both Illinois’ and the EPA’s action level is 4pCi/L.
- According to the National Cancer Institute, scientists estimate that up to 22,000 annual lung cancer deaths in the U.S. are related to radon.
- Radon became a national issue in 1984 when American construction worker Stanley Watras began triggering radiation monitors at the Pennsylvania power plant where he was employed. The plant did not yet contain radioactive materials. Inspection found the cause to be radon and radon progeny clinging to him. Testing of his home revealed high levels of radon gas.
Woodridge, IL Radon Problems
Solving a radon problem in Woodridge requires accurate testing and reduction techniques provided by trained and licensed professionals. Trinity Electrical and Radon Mitigation uses specialized equipment to determine where radon is entering. We then advise you on the best way to reduce it.
Equally important, we perform post-mitigation testing to ensure your system is operating as intended. Our radon mitigation systems are guaranteed to reduce your radon concentration level to below the action level of 4.0 pCi/L.
Ensure safety and peace of mind for both you and those around you. If you think you have a radon problem at your home or office in Woodridge, or want to make sure that you don’t, contact us today at (630) 499-1492. A radon mitigation specialist will be glad to speak with you.
"The technicians at Trinity services were extremely professional. It was a pleasure to open up our home to them. My wife and I were extremely impressed with how neat and clean they worked. A lot of contractors just don't care, but I could tell that Trinity was not one of those...Bruce - Naperville, IL