Radon Mitigation Naperville, IL
Radon is part of the radioactive decay chain of naturally occurring uranium in soil. You can’t see, taste or smell it. Its negative effects are also slow and gradual. Ultimately, it can lead to lung cancer. It’s important to work with experts in Radon Mitigation. Naperville, IL is served well by the experts at Trinity Electrical Services.
Many people in Naperville, IL can be exposed to radon and not even be aware of it.
A person’s risk from radon also cannot be estimated. The good news is that testing is relatively easy and inexpensive. It’s also the only way to ensure you’re not at risk. Do you need help from experienced experts in Radon Mitigation. Naperville, IL customers have come to know and trust the experts at Trinity Electrical Services.
Professionally certified in radon mitigation, Trinity Electrical Services can remove the dangers of radon gas and its decay products from your home.
Naperville Illinois Radon Mitigation Services
Trinity Electrical Services can help you with Radon Mitigation. Naperville, IL is well-served by our team. Contact us at (630) 499-1492 to discuss our non-invasive radon mitigation procedures for Naperville, IL.
Naperville, IL Radon
Radon Fast Facts
- Radon was discovered in 1900 by German physicist Frederich Dorn, who referred to it as radium emanation. The name of the gas later became radon in 1923.
- According to the National Cancer Institute, scientists estimate that radon exposure in the U.S. results in up to 22,000 deaths due to lung cancer each year.
- Radon is the heaviest known gas – nine times denser than air. Because it contains only one atom, it also can penetrate many other materials such as leather and paper with ease.
- All types of homes have radon, even new construction.
- The average indoor radon level in the U.S. is 1.3pCi/L. The average outdoor level is 0.4pCi/L. Both Illinois’ and the EPA’s action level is 4pCi/L.
- Radon became a national issue in 1984 when American construction worker Stanley Watras began triggering radiation monitors at the Pennsylvania power plant where he was employed. The plant did not yet contain radioactive materials. Inspection found the cause to be radon and radon progeny clinging to him. Testing of his home revealed high levels of radon gas.
Naperville, IL Radon Problems
Solving a radon problem in Naperville requires radon mitigation and reduction techniques that stop radon entry and reduce indoor radon concentrations. As a fully trained and licensed radon mitigation contractor, Trinity Electrical and Radon Mitigation uses specialized equipment to determine where radon is entering. We then advise you on the best way to reduce it.
We also perform post-mitigation testing to ensure your system is operating as needed. Our radon mitigation systems are guaranteed to reduce your radon concentration level to below 4.0 pCi/L. Our systems improve your indoor-air quality as well.
Make sure that you and those around you aren’t at risk of dangerous exposure to radon gas. If you think you have a radon problem where you live or work in Naperville, contact us today at (630) 499-1492 to speak with a radon mitigation specialist.
"The technicians at Trinity services were extremely professional. It was a pleasure to open up our home to them. My wife and I were extremely impressed with how neat and clean they worked. A lot of contractors just don't care, but I could tell that Trinity was not one of those...Bruce - Naperville, IL