Batavia, IL Radon Mitigation
Trinity Electrical and Radon Mitigation can help keep your home and businesses safer by providing a wide range of services for Radon Mitigation.
Batavia, IL clients appreciate the fact that we are a family-owned company that is local. We care about taking care of you and maintaining our excellent reputation as we assist you. We are fully-licensed, insured and bonded provider.
Radon Mitigation Batavia, IL
Radon can cause serious threats. It is a radioactive element that can, among other things, cause lung cancer. Radon is a part of the radioactive chain of decay of uranium that naturally occurs in soil. Radon cannot be seen, tasted or smelled. It is unlike carbon monoxide and many other pollutants in the home, because the negative effect it has on your health is often delayed. Those are just a few of the reasons why it is important to ensure that you are working with an expert for Radon Mitigation. Batavia, IL customers appreciate the expertise that Trinity Electrical and Radon Mitigation has in Radon Mitigation.
Batavia, IL customers can be exposed to radon for a number of years without knowing it is happening. The good news is that testing is relatively inexpensive and easy. Testing is also the only way to determine if you are at risk. Trinity Electrical and Radon Mitigation is Licensed in Radon Mitigation. Batavia, IL clients know they can trust us to provide this service for them.
Trinity Electrical and Radon Mitigation can remove the dangers of radon gas and the products of decay from your home or business. We are experts Radon Mitigation. Batavia, IL customers know to call us today at (630) 499-1492 to talk about our non-invasive radon mitigation procedures.
Batavia, IL Radon
Fast Facts about Radon
- Radon was discovered in 1900 by German physicist Frederich Dorn, who referred to it radium emanation. The name of the gas later became radon in 1923.
- According to the National Cancer Institute, scientists estimate that 15,000 to 22,000 lung-cancer deaths are related to radon in the U.S. each year.
- All types of homes have radon, even those newly built.
- Radon became a national issue in 1984 when American construction worker Stanley Watras began triggering radiation monitors at the Pennsylvania power plant where he was employed. The plant did not yet contain radioactive materials. Closer inspection found the cause to be radon and radon progeny clinging to him. Subsequent testing of his home revealed high levels of radon gas.
- The average indoor radon level in the U.S. is 1.3pCi/L. The average outdoor level is 0.4pCi/L. Both Illinois’ and the EPA’s action level is 4pCi/L.
Batavia, IL Radon Problems
Trinity Electrical and Radon Mitigation solves radon problems in Batavia, IL. We use our specialized equipment to determine where radon is entering and then advise you on the best way to reduce it.
We also perform post-mitigation testing to ensure your radon mitigation system is operating as intended. Our radon mitigation systems are guaranteed to reduce your radon concentration level to below 4.0 pCi/L.
Ensure safety and health for both you and those around you by correcting or preventing a radon problem in Batavia. Contact us today at (630) 499-1492 to speak with a radon mitigation specialist.
"I met Josiah last week when he came out to 310 S Rosedale in Aurora to consult with my clients about the house they are buying. I was very impressed by both his knowledge and wiliness to answer questions. Far too many in the trades are not quite so customer centric. In any...Brad E. - Lisle, IL