Dear Valued Customer,
We are going through challenging and changing times, and I want to personally share with each of you that Trinity Electrical Services and Radon Mitigation is here to help. The pandemic has presented a need to do our work differently, but we keep our top goal in mind at every turn: keeping our employees, our customers and our communities safe. That goal has not changed and is driving our every decision.
As a result, we have taken some strong steps to creatively get our work done while still bringing you our best service. In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have closed our offices and sent home our office workers to complete their work remotely. Our field technicians are following all CDC and WHO guidelines, and we are continually evolving with the rapidly changing circumstances. Some sanitary practices we have continued to implement during this time include:
- All technicians use clean shoe covers for every home.
- Technicians have been instructed to refrain from shaking hands with anyone.
- Frequent hand washing with soap and water is encouraged. Our team uses hand sanitizer before entering a home and every time they leave a home.
- We ask all customers if they have recently traveled out of state or country before we book their appointment
- All service vehicles and equipment are thoroughly sanitized after all appointments and at the end of every day.
- Only team members who are asymptomatic of cold or flu like symptoms are permitted to work.
We appreciate you and it has always been our privilege to serve you. We know that working together, we will be able to get through these challenges and come out stronger together. Please stay well, stay healthy and stay safe. Nothing matters more.
General Manager / Licensed Electrician
"I met Josiah last week when he came out to 310 S Rosedale in Aurora to consult with my clients about the house they are buying. I was very impressed by both his knowledge and wiliness to answer questions. Far too many in the trades are not quite so customer centric. In any...Brad E. - Lisle, IL